Hi Readers! Even though it’s halfway through January, I wanted to share my goals for 2021 because I plan on accomplishing a lot this year. Many of you know how much I love making lists, so making yearly and monthly goals is something I have been doing for many years. The goals I’m sharing for 2021 include my Author Goals and a few of my Personal Goals. I have discovered that sharing my goals publicly helps me hold myself accountable and it’s a great motivator to help me stay on track!
1) Edit and Publish Book 2 in my psychological thriller series.
2) Reach 35 reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.
3) Reach 500 followers on Instagram.
4) Reach 250 followers on Facebook.
5) Start writing Book 3.
1) Weekly dates with my husband.
2) Start getting more consistent freelance editing and content writing work.
3) Read 12+ books.
4) Travel to MI and MN to visit family (if it’s safe).
5) Vacation with my husband.
6) Adopt a dog.
7) Exercise more regularly.
My husband and I also create yearly finance/savings goals at the beginning of each year, which is always super helpful because we break down our budget for each month and decide how much money we should be saving.
The last goal category are the house projects that my husband and I plan on completing this year. We bought a house in November 2020, so we will be working on several improvements and renovations, like sanding and staining our deck and re-painting some of the interior walls.
Comment below and let me know your author goals, health goals, personal goals, or any other goals you have for 2021!